Bret Eschman’s favorite part about working for Branson Zipline is meeting all of the interesting people that come zipline with him. Not only does he love interacting with all of the fun people on zipline tours, he also has guided a group of individuals who have been on a world tour themselves! He says that one of the highlights of being a zipline guide is when he took a bunch of American Idols on tour. We love Bret’s enthusiasm for providing a fun and safe experience for every single guest that walks through our doors, so we asked him a few questions to get to know a little bit more about him:
1. What’s your favorite season to zip and why? Fall because I like leaves.
2. Any advice for people ziplining for the first time? The juice is worth the squeeze!
3. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Excited, excited, excited!
4. Do you play any sports or enjoy any outdoor activities? I played football and swam in college. I also ski.
5. Besides ziplining, do you have any hobbies you really enjoy? I enjoy growing mustaches.
Not only is Bret busy growing mustaches and providing memorable zipline experiences for guests, he’s also an experimental psychology teacher at Missouri State University! And maybe one of his favorite quotes helps to explain how he maintains the energy to excel in all of his roles at Missouri State and as one of our guides: “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re just taking up space.” Bret certainly is living on the edge at Branson Zipline where he loves working outdoors and spending time with a variety of people. We appreciate his enthusiasm, diverse set of skills and interests, and his mustaches! If you are as excited, excited, excited (!) as Bret is about ziplining with us, be sure to reserve your spot on one of our renowned zipline tours today!