Kyle Baker began guiding with us the beginning of our opening season and is an exceptional guide. Since he’s worked here so long, he’s an expert at guiding groups of visitors on the most exciting outdoor adventure that many of them have experienced! However, though he’s an avid zipliner, Kyle is also interested in a slew of other outdoor activities. When he’s not at Wolfe Creek Preserve, you might be able to find him rock climbing, playing disc golf, flying kites, slacklining, kayaking, camping, or practicing one of his many magic tricks. To sum it up, Kyle’s an outdoor enthusiast, which is one attribute that makes him such a great guide! We love his enthusiasm for spending time adventuring in nature because one of our primary goals is to offer a fun outdoor experience to anyone who comes to visit! We took the time to ask Kyle a few questions about himself:
1. What’s your favorite part about working for Branson Zipline? I love meeting new people every day and working in all weather conditions.
2. What made you want to work for Branson Zipline? Having taught climbing in the scouts I was looking for something more full time and just as rewarding.
3. When was your first time ziplining? My first time zipping was on the high adventure course at Camp Arrowhead in Marshfield, MO.
4. Any fun facts about yourself? I have red hair.
5. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Energetic, laid back, adventurous.
We asked Kyle to share a memory that stood out from his 3+ years of experience at Wolfe Creek Preserve and he shared that the first time he met Dustin Murtaugh (you can read more about Dustin here) stands out most in his mind. To meet Kyle or Dustin, who are both exceptional outdoorsmen and guides, come on out to Wolfe Creek Preserve sometime soon to experience our world-renowned zipline facility for yourself! To see a list of our tours or make a reservation, head on over to our website where you can sign up for any one of our zipline tours or even a walking tour around the property if that’s more your speed! We hope to see you soon at Wolfe Creek Preserve!