When Jade’s not busy guiding guests on our world class eco-adventures, he’s got plenty of other hobbies to keep him busy! Jade says he enjoys hunting, fishing, camping and playing sports. If that’s not enough, he also shared that he can play the drums and the trumpet! His eclectic set of interests and impressive list of hobbies was long enough to make us tired just reading it. Thankfully, Jade has enough energy to participate in all of these activities and keep a huge smile on his face when he takes visitors on tours through our beautiful nature preserve! With his versatile set of interests and passion for the outdoors, we wanted to know more about Jade so we asked him a few questions:
1. Where are you from? Nixa, MO.
2. Any advice for people zip lining for the first time? Don’t be worried and just go for it.
3. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Optimistic, trustworthy, fun.
4. Do you play any sports or enjoy any outdoor activities? I love to play baseball and enjoy being outdoors.
5. Have you zipped anywhere other than Branson Zipline? Jamaica.
Even though it’s pretty evident from his list of interests that Branson Zipline is the perfect place for Jade to work, we asked him why he wanted to work here. He said that he was interested in the fun environment, meeting new people, and getting a tan. Jade’s subtle sense of humor, diverse set of interests, and love of the outdoors are all characteristics that make him such an excellent guide! Jade commented that summer is his favorite season to zip so be sure to make your reservation today to get the chance to meet Jade on tour and experience zipping during his favorite time of year. We hope to see you soon at Wolfe Creek Preserve!