Since he’s from Ozark, Missouri, Hunter is familiar with the picturesque landscape that characterizes all 33-acres of our beautiful nature preserve. However, when we asked him what his favorite aspect of working for Branson Zipline he didn’t comment on the scenery, but instead told us that the guests who visit this place are what make his job as a guide memorable. And Hunter’s enthusiasm for guests isn’t just a one-way feeling – guests love Hunter, too! In fact, one mother loved zipping with Hunter so much that she asked him to marry her daughters. If that’s not a sign that Hunter is a smooth-zipline-operator (or maybe just a smooth-operator) then we don’t know what is. We asked Hunter a few questions to get to know more about him:
1. What’s your favorite season to zip? Spring.
2. Any advice for people ziplining for the first time? Have fun, don’t touch metal – on the gear you’re wearing or the zipline.
3. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Fun, energetic, funny.
4. Do you have any favorite quotes or sayings? Shoot-doggy.
5. When was your first time ziplining? Three years ago.
In addition to ziplining, Hunter enjoys playing the guitar and running track. His diverse set of interests coupled with his enthusiasm for guests make him a stellar guide! We love his energy and excitement while guiding guests through our world-class zipline tours and so do all of our guests. To experience one of our incredible eco-adventures and the possibility of meeting Hunter in person, make reservations for a tour by heading to our website!