Even though he’s seen guests experience the excitement of ziplining at Wolfe Creek Preserve for over one year now, Tyler Jenkins says that his favorite part of working here is still guiding guests through something new and adventurous. Perhaps his interest in helping other people experience adventure comes from the excursions he takes in his own life; Tyler shared that he goes diving in Cozumel annually and that he has traveled to Japan. His desire to explore new places and enjoy the outdoors by participating in various activities are some of the reasons that we love having him here as a guide! We asked Tyler a few questions to get to know more about him:
1. Any advice for people ziplining for the first time? Being hooked up and waiting in the worst part, after a couple feet out on the line its all downhill.
2. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Tall, pale, skinny.
3. Do you play any sports or enjoy any outdoor activities? Camping, climbing, SCUBA diving.
4. What made you want to work for Branson Zipline? I enjoy being outdoors.
5. What are some of your hobbies or interests? Hanging out with friends, programming, video games
We also asked Tyler what some of his favorite quotes or sayings are and he said “please sir, may I have some more?” from Oliver Twist was one of his favorites. We’re guessing that if you come out and experience a zipline tour with Tyler, you’ll look forward to scheduling in as many zipline tours as you can fit throughout the year because you’ll have so much fun! You should make reservations to come zipline with us as soon as you can because we book up quickly in the summer months, which Tyler says is his favorite season for zipping! Check out our website for a full list of tour options and times that you can sign you and your family or friends up for. We can’t wait to see you zipping at Wolfe Creek Preserve sometime soon!