If you follow our Facebook Page, our website, or our blog, you probably are very excited that we are now open for the 2013 season!! Don’t let the year zip past you – head out to Wolfe Creek Preserve today for a fun day of zipline adventure, hiking through the gorgeous Ozark Mountains, a shopping excursion, and much, much more. We are so excited to welcome both new and returning visitors to our world-renowned facility and thought it would be fun to give you thirteen reasons to come visit us in 2013!!
1. Ziplining: it’s hard to top a zipline course as incredible as the one we have here at Branson Zipline. Not only does our course attain top-safety ratings among the experts, but it is also completely hands-free, meaning that you don’t have to brake. All we expect you to do while ziplining with us is kick back, relax, and have the time of your life with family and friends! We have several different tours that vary in length so be sure to check out our tours page on the website to figure out which one works best for you and your needs!
2. New Merchandise: we shopped until we dropped at an amazing wholesale market in Atlanta during the month of January! The result: an unbelievable merchandise selection at Wolfe Creek Station, the gift shop on site here at Wolfe Creek Preserve. We always pride ourselves in offering guests a fun and unique shopping experience, but we’ve really outdone ourselves this year! Be sure to check out the gift shop during your visit to Wolfe Creek Preserve to check it out for yourself.
3. Birthday Parties: we know that you’re going to have a birthday at some point during the year, so be sure to plan a party that you and your guests will never forget by hosting it at Wolfe Creek Preserve! We have a beautiful, Amish built, covered pavilion that seats 70+ guests and is a great spot for enjoying a meal and opening presents after ziplining. If you have smaller group you can reserve the Xplorer Balcony, our elevated, covered observation deck that will give your group privacy for a picnic or gathering while staying in the action. In addition, our Sales Manager Wes will work with you to create a completely individualized event plan, including catering, so be sure to call him today and let him know your birthday wish!
4. History: whether or not you’re from the Ozarks, we think it’s neat to learn the history of any place, which is why our zipline course is themed and based on the family history of our land. To sum it up, an adventurous family called the Wolfe family lived on our property many, many years ago. Isaac Wolfe, the father, was a world-traveler and adventurer who endeavored to mine the land and strike it rich. His wife, Sarah, put up with his antics and took care of the family. Isaac and Sarah’s son, Eli, was as adventurous as his father; our guides will tell you stories of how he tried to build his own zipline course, and how he attempted to climb Mount Everest! Join us on any of our zipline tours or our Wolfe Creek Photo Safari and Nature Walk to hear more history of the Wolfe Family and the land.
5. Enjoy the Great Outdoors: one of our passions is introducing people of all ages and backgrounds to the beautiful outdoors. We love immersing people in the beauty of the Ozark Mountains, whether it be by zipping through the treetops, taking a leisurely stroll around the property, or simply by reclining on one of our balconies and watching the sunset. It’s not hard to find a breathtaking natural setting when you come visit us; our property is not only a zipline course, but is also a 33 acre wildlife preserve, protected by a Forestry Management Plan. This means that we are committed to preserving the natural elements of the land for generations to come!
6. Our Guides: professional trained, energetic, outdoorsy, friendly, upbeat, adventurous…need we say more? Our guides love helping visitors have the best experience possible while at Wolfe Creek Preserve and undergo extensive safety training to do so. If you think that being a guide sounds like something that you or a friend would be great at, hurry up and have them apply at our website! There’s still time to apply for the most fun job you could hope for, along with the opportunity to make hundreds of visitors smile each day!
7. Ol’ Blue Gemstone Mining: maybe you play the lottery or dream of trying out for a game show in hopes of winning the jackpot. Try your luck at Wolfe Creek Preserve by mining for precious gemstones at our mine, Ole’ Blue. It’s fun for everyone!
8. Safari Dan: come out and meet Safari Dan, our resident expert on plants, trees, animals, and nature in general. You can easily spot him while visiting us just by looking for his signature safari hat that he’s rarely seen without. Safari Dan leads our Photo Safari and Nature Walk Tours that allow families to take photographs of friends or family while ziplining and take a relaxing stroll through the Wolfe Creek Property. Safari Dan also loves to guide groups through the wilderness; in the past, he’s led boy scouts on adventures through the forest, and is available to help any group learn more about the outdoors should you be interested in arranging such a tour!
9. Ride in a Pinzgauer: if you’ve never ridden in one of these Swiss Military Troop Carriers, you need to come out to Wolfe Creek Preserve just to experience a rugged ride up the mountain. These six-wheeled, off-road vehicles carry visitors to the top of the mountain where zipline and walking tours begin, which means you never have to walk to the top of Wolfe Creek Mountain!
10. Family Reunions: maybe you’ve been meaning to plan a family reunion but just can’t seem to find the time. Problem solved! Work with our wonderful Sales Manager, Wes, to plan a family reunion that everyone will love and remember. All you have to do is call Wes at (800) 717-0998 and let him know your preferences and ideas for the gathering, and he’ll take care of the rest! Between ziplining, shopping, mining, hiking, eating, and relaxing, there’s something for people of all ages and interests here, which means we can accommodate any family!
11. Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Walking Tour: not only can you zip through the treetops, but you can experience the outdoors while keeping both feet on the group, too. We offer incredible guided, low impact hiking paths through Wolfe Creek Preserve. Safari Dan or one of our great guides will lead you on a tour of the land, pointing out various flora and fauna, remnants of the Wolfe family’s existence on the land, and guests as they soar above you in the air! We offer a mid-mountain snack and water break so you can kick your feet up, and relax in the middle of the woods. It’s the perfect outing for everyone!
12. Adrenaline Rush: if you’re an adrenaline junkie, or just love an occasional spurt of excitement in your life, we’ve got a one-of-a-kind opportunity for adventure with our Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress. You can add this short tour to the end of any zipline tour, or just participate in this tour by itself. This tour is exhilarating and begins with a long zip toward a platform that sits 150 feet above the ground. Once on the platform, you can walk off the edge and experience the sensation of freefalling as you drop, slowing immensely before setting your feet gently on the ground.
13. Night Tours: are you a night owl? Or an adventure-seeker? Either way, we’d love to have you join us on one of our night tours. Our guides don headlamps and lead you through an exciting journey through the starry sky. It’s a one-of-a-kind adventure that you have to experience! Check out our Prospector Tour in the Dark or our Xplorer Tour in the Dark to see which one fits you and your group best.
We’ve had an incredible first few days of ziplining already and can’t wait to share the fun with everyone who comes out to Wolfe Creek Preserve this year. Whether you want to come zipline, hike, shop, mine, or just relax, be sure to bring friends and family with you to create special memories! If you’re interested in staying in the loop with Wolfe Creek events and news, be sure to check out our Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, or our Blog. Additionally, sign up for tours now so that we don’t run out of spots!
If you’re interested in working with us to host a birthday party, engagement party, corporate outing, family reunion, spring break trip, or any other event, please call Wes at (800) 717-0998 today to start talking about how we can help you make your event the best that it can be.
We can’t wait to see you in 2013!