Caleb Foley has enough energy to carry himself and his guests through fun-filled days of ziplining. And we’re speaking literally: one time, Caleb carried a little boy on his shoulders for an entire walking tour so that everyone would have the best experience possible. At the end, the little boy told Caleb that he was his best friend. This sweet story is only one example of the enthusiasm and kindness that characterizes our guides. We spoke with Caleb to hear more about his exuberance for life, and for ziplining:
1. What would you say is a motto that best describes you? I love life and just want to live it to the fullest.
2. Do you play any sports or enjoy any outdoor activities? Waboba ball is my new favorite activity and starting to get hooked into rock climbing.
3. Do you have any special hobbies? Music, I enjoy learning new instruments. My current instrument of choice is the pan flute – like from Peter Pan.
4. What’s your favorite season to zip and why? Summer, kids are out of school.
5. Any advice for people ziplining for the first time? Take a big breath and have fun!
If you are interested in meeting Caleb, who describes himself as “comical, fun, and awesome,” be sure to head on over to Wolfe Creek Preserve to get to know him. Not only is he an incredible guide, but he cites his fellow guides one of the primary reasons he loves working for Branson Zipline. Caleb has worked here for two years and has been a valuable member of our team. We love his enthusiasm for life, for helping our guests have a fun time, and for sharing the fun activities in addition to ziplining that he enjoys. Come experience Caleb’s excitement for ziplining and life by booking a tour today at Wolfe Creek Preserve.