New Experiences Up and Running

Yes, you might have been seeing Zippers out on our lines over the past few days.
Come one come all because we opened for business on Tuesday, March 1, 2011! We are excited for what this year has in store! Per your requests, we have lots of new stuff going on here, including the behind the scenes Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Walking Tour. This fully guided tour encompasses an adventurous and educational experience where you will be able to see many special areas of the Preserve up close! Don’t worry. We take you up Wolfe Mountain in the Pinzgauer (the Swiss Army Troop Carrier) and the walk down is mostly downhill and at a leisurely pace. It even includes a mid-mountain refreshment break!
Our hardworking Amish crew currently finished the handmade timber framed Prospector Pavilion that they’ve been working on for over 6 months. This covered area is the perfect place for your family or group to celebrate your special event and has table seating for about 50 people. In addition to the pavilion the Amish recently completed our Xplorer Balcony which is the perfect place to watch the action on Everest Tower. The Xplorer Balcony is a great place to host a party with a view of the zippers coming in from canopy tours and all the action of the Blue Streak Fast Line and Freefall Xpress.
What else? We are right in the middle of construction for the Ol’ Blue Gemstone Mining Station. Oh, we’ve got an exciting new area for gearing guests. We’ve redone the gift shop. There is a roof on the take off tower for the Blue Streak Fastline and lots more. You’re going to have to come out for a visit and plan on being surprised!
Across the Preserve you can feel the excitement in the air as each of our associates comes back refreshed and excited for this new season. As our tours quickly book we know you are all eager to join us as well. Everyone is waiting with great anticipation to see your reactions to these new additions! I’ll keep you updated as building progresses!
With so many new experiences opening this season I will blog about each of them in more detail and with more pictures in the near future! Until then, Zip On!

This entry was posted in 2011. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to New Experiences Up and Running

1. michele says:

Wolf creek yeah!!

2. Gigi says:

Sounds like a lot of exciting new changes this year for the zippers to see and do! And the walking tour gives the fainter of heart a chance to experience the beauty of the Ozarks, with a cool ride to the top. I look forward to seeing the additions!

3. Michelle says:

My guyfriend Ryan is afraid of heights but I’m making him come to the zipline with me this summer! I hope it’s as fun as everyone says it is!

4. Smith says:

It’s always interesting to see the culture of the Amish. I live near an amish community and it’s amazing to see what they can construct. This is just one of amazing things they’ve built

• Braden says:

Yeah, I thought it was really cool that the Amish built this stuff. With one look at it you can tell that it was done with expertise.

5. Matt says:

I’ve been to the Zipline several times now, but I’d love to go back again to see the new features of the gift shop!

6. Ashley says:

All the new features sound really exciting, can’t wait to go and see all of it!

7. Holly says:

I am going to the zipline next week. I am sooooo excited!

8. jake says:

I cant wait to go to this next week. Been looking forward to it.

9. Ashley says:

I’m so excited to go check out all the new features!

10. Todd says:

The 100 foot free fall was intense!!!!

11. Sarah says:

I have been to the zipline and loved it. I am deathly afraid of heights and I did the free fall, i hestiated the first time, then 2nd just stepped off. Yes it is scary when you get up there but after you actually do it, you will want to do it again.

12. Gigi says:

I had a blast on the canopy tour..but I enjoyed the nature walk the most. The new balcony DID make a good place to take pictures of the Blue Streak and freefall…very lucky to have the creek flowing on our visit. It’s a gorgeous piece of land and I could imagine Eli having a great childhood there!

13. Evonna says:

I can’t wait to do the Gemstone Mining!

14. Ashley says:

I had so much fun at the ziplines! I can’t wait to go back and experience the thrill again!

15. Ashley says:

I visited the ziplines and got to experience the new gift shop as well as all the other neat additions. The place is fantastic and definitily my new favorite!

16. Amanda says:

This is such a fun experience. Being able to do more than the zipline was great. The walking trail was a great way to see everything close up and to hear more about the story.

17. Amanda C. says:

I can’t wait to go and do this…I am terrified of height’s but I think this is going to so awsome to do with the kid’s and the husband…

18. Gary says:

I would love to go and explore the gift shop!

19. gerald says:

I want to go soooooooo bad!

20. Garrett says:

I can not wait to go to Branson Zipline! It’s going to be a blast.

21. nicole says:

The most exhilertating experience I have ever had. Talk about a rush! Definetly something I will be doing again.

22. nicole says:

This place is amazing!! The new walking tour is very educational. Loved it

23. nicole says:

This was the most exciting thing I have ever done! The staff is knowledgable and very fun. Everyone needs to zipline!!

24. Braden says:

I can’t wait to check out all these new additions. Sounds sweet!

25. Heather says:

Reading all these comments get me more excited to go to the zipline!!!!

26. Andrea says:

I went with a group of friends and we did the walking tour. I really enjoyed the whole experiance. Safari Dan wan very informative. He showed us a tree that started growing in a crack in a giant rock. It split that giant rock in half. I had a great time on the tour and I would do it again.

27. Steven says:

I got to go experience the Branson Zipline on Feb 28, 2012 for the first time and had an amazing time!! I can’t wait until I can take the rest of my family there to experience it also.

28. Courtney says:

The Wolfe Creek Preserve sounds like it has alot of fun to offer now i have never been to the Branson Zipline yet but i plan on trying everything they have to offer me.

29. Courtney says:

I cant wait to go to the Branson Zipline, but I dont know if I will do the free fall express though.

30. Courtney says:

All this talk about how much fun the Branson Zipline is i cant wait till i go.

31. Megan says:

I’m excited about the Wolfe Creek Photo Safari just as much as I am about Ziplining! I can’t wait to go.