Branson Zipline Expands with New Guides, Transportation!

Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours is rapidly expanding to meet the overwhelming demand for our canopy tours by adding a second Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troup Carrier and preparing to train an additional 12 guides. Those interested in what the new Pinzgauer looks like will find it to be incredibly similar to the original we have featured throughout our image gallery with the one notable exception being that it is orange – the orange color denotes that it was used by the Swiss Army National Guard!

As for our new guides, they will receive the same rigorous training as our current guides (Level 1 Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) – certified and training in both CPR and first aid), ensuring a relaxing time that allows you to put your full focus on the canopy experience.

On a final note, we are still finding all six of our tour options completely booked on most day even after two months of full operation! With that being said, we highly recommend that any and all interested in Soaring into Adventure with us make reservations as soon as possible on our official site.

14 Responses to Branson Zipline Expands with New Guides, Transportation!

It will be great to have more guides. Everybody seems to love these tours!

2. Matt says:

This is really taking off! I better book soon if I want to go within the next week.

3. Donna Gonzales says:

Its great that we are looking to expand i think its even beter that they take safety so seriously you just never know what might happen and its very important to have everyone trained in case of an emergency

4. Dru says:

The Flying Prospector is so much fun. I Absolutely loved it!!! I Felt Free =D

5. Bobby says:

The new Pinzgauer looks awesome!

6. Lacey says:

WOW! It’s amazing how quickly the canopy tours are growing in popularity.

7. Kati says:

I’m so glad there is such demand for the zipline. I can’t wait to see the new Pinzgauer.

8. Ashley says:

It’s exciting to see Branson Zipline is doing so well! This makes me even more excited to go.

I haven’t seen the orange troop carrier yet. I’ll bet it is fun to ride in!

10. Bethany says:

It would be really cool to be a tourguide for the zipline.. talk about an intense job! The zipline seems to be a very good addition to the Branson area to increase the appreciation of it’s natural beauty as opposed to just the shows.

11. Evonna says:

The new Pinzgauer will make it easier to get more tours open for the ziplines.

12. rachel says:

That troup carrier looks so fun!

13. Shayla says:

It’s really neat that they have a troup carrier that was actually used by the Swiss Army National Guard!

14. Matt says:

I rode in it on the way to the suspension bridges for the Flying Prospector, and the ride was quite enjoyable! I felt the power of the troup carrier, and at the end point we got our pictures taken inside of it.