Branson Zipline Begins to Wrap Up the Construction Details

The heavy rain slowed us down a little today, but not before we made some big strides! The last of the poles for our zip line towers have been set. This was a rather difficult task seeing as each pole rose to 120 feet in height, but it was nothing our crew and a crane couldn’t handle. We also managed to string the zip line that travels from the top of Wolfe Creek Preserve to the final tower – if you are driving along Highway 65 stay on the look out for some amazing views! All we have now is to dial the lines and build the platforms for the tower; very exciting.

In other news, we have brought a few more able hands onto our crew to help speed the construction of the hand rails and ramps that will make ascending to the top of our towers a breeze. Don’t worry though, the extra crew members were brought in to ensure that we can pick up speed without loosing any quality control.

Aside from wrapping up the construction of the zip line courses, we have begun to find all sorts of one-of-a-kind goodies and knick knacks for our gift shop, Wolfe Creek Station. We still aren’t quite ready to announce all that Wolfe Creek Station will entail, but are sure that guests will be every bit as impressed with it as they are our actual tours.

We posted a few new pictures of the 120 foot poles being put in place and encourage everyone to view the image gallery for a better understanding on just how tall 120 feet is. And of course, don’t forget to continue to visit Branson Zipline Blog regularly for new updates.

9 Responses to Branson Zipline Begins to Wrap Up the Construction Details

1. Bronwyn says:

120 feet! Wow, that’s like a twelve story building, isn’t it? I can’t wait to be up that high above the ground. I’m counting down the days until you guys open up!

2. Lacey says:

The finish is drawing so close and we are all anxiously awaiting the opening day!

3. Kati says:

I can’t believe all of the progress that has been made! I can’t wait to see the finished zipline and gift shop.

4. Emilly says:

I can’t wait to visit!

5. rachel says:

Ooooooh! I’m going next month for my birthday!!!
    🙂 🙂

6. Dan says:

My family and I was one of the very first guests for the Grand Opening on May 1st and must say “It Was Awsome ! ! ! And the Blue Streak Fast Line…. The only thing better than the line itself is the “Surprise” at the end… A bigger Rush than any roller coaster I’ve ever rode. The staff was great, the experience was fantastic. Hats Off To Branson Zipline!!!!!

7. Erenia says:

I can’t wait to attend to this 🙂

Looking at this and comparing to the finished product is incredible!

9. jummpoy says:

i can:T wait to go to the zipline i live right behind it and they have gotten alot of progress done!!!!!!!!!!!!hope u all have fun!!:)