Branson Zipline Unveils a New Tour Option!

As our grand opening draws ever nearer (May 1), we have added a new, exciting tour to our initial line-up of activities. The tour will be titled the Flying Prospector and offers a 1.5 hour, truncated version of the Ozarks Xplorer. Whether you have experienced the Ozarks Xplorer and are looking for a somewhat different experience at Wolfe Creek Preserve or simply don’t have the time to take in the full 2.5 hour Ozarks Xplorer, the Flying Prospector should help us be able to provide well rounded options to our customers. Be sure to check back regularly, as we plan to post more information on the Flying Prospector as it becomes available.

On the construction front, we are continuing to put finishing touches on a number of areas of the property, though most of the major additions and projects are near completion.

As always, we encourage you to check out our image gallery to view our progress for yourself and want to remind you to visit Branson Zipline Blog regularly for breaking news on everything Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours!

6 Responses to Branson Zipline Unveils a New Tour Option!

1. Evonna says:

Can’t wait to try it out this summer!

2. Steph says:

This is great! I love to have options..specially when I am limited with time!

I would love to try out all of the different tours. May 1st can’t get here fast enough!

4. Cher says:

TOOK THE FLYING PROSPECTOR ZIP… WHAT A RIDE. 4 DIFFERENT ZIPS… IT IS AMAZING. I AM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS BUT MY HUSBAND AND I TOOK THIS TOUR AND WILL BE BACK WITH OUR 8 YEAR OLD GRANDSON. IT IS SO SAFE AND THE GUIDES ARE A REAL TREAT. WE WERE AMAZED AT THE SAFETY. IT IS DEFINITELY A “DO OVER”. SEE YA SOON

5. gigi says:

A shorter tour sounds like a great option for visitors…

6. Braden says:

I think the Flying Prospector is a great idea because I can take that shorter tour and try it out to see if I actually like it, rather than be stuck on a 2.5 hour tour. And if I really enjoy it, then I can come back for the Ozarks Xplorer tour.