Branson Zipline Attaches Roofs to All of Its Zip Line Towers!

Over the past few days, Branson Zipline and Canopy Tour has taken great strides toward completing its first zip line course at Wolfe Creek Preserve. The helicopter has came and went once more (sorry to all those that missed the action live), and we now have roofs atop all of our towers! More than being a symbolic measure of progress, the tower roofs make for great views on the east of Highway 65, near Bonniebrook.

As we draw nearer and nearer to our grand opening we are continuing to add specialized crew members to ensure that the production is not only completed on time, but safely as well. Additionally, we are continuing to build our team for when we eventually open – those interested in applying for a job with Branson Zipline and Canopy Tour are encouraged to view current openings online.

Currently, we are continuing to excavate what will eventually be the basement of Wolfe Creek Station and continue to put the finishing touches on the parking lot’s retaining wall. As we continue to put the final touches on the property over the next couple months we encourage everyone to view the updated photos in our image gallery and continue to look over our blog posts regularly for new news on the construction and opening of Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours at Wolfe Creek Preserve!

16 Responses to Branson Zipline Attaches Roofs to All of Its Zip Line Towers!

1. Emilly says:

New pictures are great, can’t wait!

2. Laura says:

Way to go on the roof being attached to the towers. I can’t believe how far you have come in such a short amount of time. This is going to be a great activity to do with the family. Keep up the good work team.

3. Mike says:

Awesome that they got the chopper out there for another time. They are really fun to watch, I wish I had been there.

4. Bronwyn says:

It’s really all coming together! I can’t wait to see it completely finished and ready to go.

5. Melanie says:

Can’t wait to fly through the trees at the Branson Zipline.

6. Lacey says:

I’m thrilled to hear that things are coming together so well!

7. Emillly says:

The choppers look really cool!

8. Kelly says:

I drove by last weekend and the towers looked so good with there tops on. I was so proud. Emma is going to be a great general manager and I am looking forward to going on the Blue streak.

9. Valan says:

The grand opening is getting closer! I’m stoked!

10. Evonna says:

The pictures are great, I can’t wait to see the park all done.

Those pictures are great! It’s amazing how quickly everything is being put together!

12. Laura says:

Its so hard to believe that it is almost time for it to open.

13. Lacey says:

I finally had time to check out the pictures and I must say you are all far more brave than I. There is no chance I’m hanging out that far up building something! So glad you’re up for it though because I can’t wait to zip down the line!

14. Valan says:

I’m just ready for the summer and enjoy this zipline a dozen times!

15. Natilie says:

I had a great time at Branson Zipline over
    the summer! The building is full of beautiful
    gifts, shirts, and trinkets. Brandy and Dustin are
    the best guides ever! This was the best experience of
    my life and can’t wait to come back again next year!

16. Ginger says:

I went zipping there a week ago! It was chilly but as long as you are prepared for the weather it’s fabulous htis time of year! I am totally addicted to zipping now! The staff was awesome too! When you are there, you have to try the BLUE STREAK… INTENSE!