Working Towards the Completion of Raising Towers and Laying a Parking lot

It continues to snow on and off throughout the Ozarks, but we won’t let it stop us from getting out to Wolfe Creek Preserve and continuing to develop Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours! Over the past few days, we have completed digging for the basement area of our gift shop, Wolfe Creek Station, and have begun to build the base for the safety barricade for our parking lot.

Even more exciting, the roofs to the platform towers that will be featured throughout the property are nearing completion as the crew puts in place the beams that will anchor the roofs and diligently works on completing the roofs themselves. For a better understanding, be sure to check out our image gallery to see for yourselves the strides we have made over the past week.

As we draw closer to our official grand opening, news should begin to come fast, so be sure to check back regularly for updates. And don’t forget that you can currently place reservations for Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours online for May 1 and beyond!

9 Responses to Working Towards the Completion of Raising Towers and Laying a Parking lot

I can’t believe how close the ziplines are to being finished! I’m so excited! This is going to be my favorite Branson activity!

2. Nichole says:

The pictures look very cool. It is neat to look at the last page then the the 1st. Just think of all the work that has been done.

3. Steph says:

I can’t believe they are almost done with the lines! I can’t wait to see the completed project!

4. Kati says:

I can’t believe all of the work that has been done. I’m so excited to see the finished project.

5. Laura says:

Sounds like it is really coming along. Hope the snow they say we are to get this weekend does not hurt them to much. I really can’t wait to see it when it is completed.

6. Deymi says:

I agree!!!

7. Mike says:

I can’t wait for the zipline to be completed it is going to be a lot of fun!

8. Bronwyn says:

It’s really impressive seeing this come together, start to finish. Hope the weather cooperates with you getting things ready on time!

9. Beverly (Christian's Mom) says:

AWESOME job!!! What a challenge building a line that blends in with the terrain so well and working in the air and with a helicopter!! BRAVO!

ps Christian is that you in the blue jacket up on that pole? Really really high in the air? Some things Mom’s shouldn’t know!!! Luv ya! Be safe!