Despite More Winter Weather Work Continues

The Ozarks continues to get hit with flurries of snow, and our progress has been impeded on more than on occasion due to the weather, but we have found ways to continue on despite it all. We have officially begun to construct our staff, hiring both our first guide and a sales ambassador. With that being said, anyone interested in potential employment with Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours is encouraged to check our official site regularly for updates on job openings.

Aside from beginning to assemble our team, we recently took part in the Association for Challenge Course Technology convention in Atlanta, GA (where, thankfully, there is no snow). Not only did we come away from the convention with some great general ideas about zipline and canopy tours, but we also learned a lot about all it takes to ensure Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours exceeds ACCT standards.

As always, we will continue to hope that this last batch of snow is the last we will see for some time in the Ozarks and be sure to keep everyone posted on the progress and news.

14 Responses to Despite More Winter Weather Work Continues

1. Stephen says:

I think it’s the mark of a pretty cool company…you guys went to a conference several states away in order to learn how to work harder and get better results! Very cool!!

2. Steph says:

Wow..I can’t believe they’ve already got staff..that’s great!

Wow! I didn’t know the training to be a member of the zipline team was so intense! Going to a conference to learn all about it must have been really great. I can’t wait to see the zipline open, so I can see the team in action!

4. Valan says:

I’m stoked to go on a tour! This looks so exciting!

5. Kati says:

I think it’s great that you are all willing to attend conventions to make Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours exceed set standards.

6. Bronwyn says:

I know the snow has been slowing things down, but it sure makes for gorgeous pictures! I can’t imagine those views from the air, all icy and still. Will you be operating in winter next year?

7. Emilly says:

Wow this is really awesome. I know I can expect amazing results!

8. Lacey says:

It sounds like everyone had a fun & educational time at the convention. Hope it positively impacts the Zipline as I’m sure that it will.

9. Yesenia says:

The company is really starting to come together cant wait for it all to open

10. Steph says:

work has to continue!! I do wish the snow would go away!! it will for me! haha

11. Lacey says:

It’s sure sad that the weather can’t get warmer faster. I’m sure it would help raise morale

12. Laura says:

I can’t wait for the snow to complete. I love the new pictures though. I really can’t wait to go to this course.

It doesn’t seem like the snow has held you guys back any! I can’t believe how fast things are moving!

14. Emilly says:

So glad the snow is all gone, now patiently waiting for the grand opening!