Branson Zipline Takes Flight with Soaring Results

We rented a helicopter yesterday and made an incredible amount of progress! Again, we rented a helicopter!!! As you will see from the pictures in the image gallery, the crew had a blast sitting back and letting the chopper do all the heavy lifting (to be fair, the crew still worked very hard).

In total, we put 38 poles in place, including complete sets for five new towers! The helicopter also helped us put poles in place for our suspension bridge that will cross the creek that cuts through the property and placed palettes of materials to complete the remaining towers in their designated locations.

Not surprisingly, this has been a big boost to morale for us all at Branson Zipline, and has more than provided the energy needed to continue through to completion – perhaps even before expected!

Aside from the major progress made on the actual course, we are continuing to work on the parking area and gift shop, though admittedly the camera was centered on the helicopter for most the day; we didn’t think you would mind. Anyways, definitely visit the image gallery for a better understanding of how the property is coming along and to check out the numerous shots of the helicopter in action!

18 Responses to Branson Zipline Takes Flight with Soaring Results

1. CK says:

I’m loving the helicopter pictures – would love to see it in action! I bet they got quite a bit done with one of those flying around.

2. Mike says:

It looks like the progress made was well worth the price of the chopper. That was a lot of work done in one day!

3. kelly says:

It’s great that you guys are back on track again, those are some great pics.

4. Bronwyn says:

Wow! That chopper is pretty amazing!

Hope the snow today won’t slow things down too much for you guys. *crosses fingers*

5. Laura says:

I love the pictures of the helicopter. Why weren’t we invited to go for a ride or even see it up close. That would have been a great thing to see.

6. Steph says:

Helicopter is a life saver! I’m glad we have made so much progress!

7. Lacey says:

Thats amazing! A helicopter was a great idea; wish I could have gone for a ride!

8. yesenia says:

The pics are soooo awesome! i cant wait for more

9. Steph says:

With all this progress I hope the snow that’s coming doesn’t slow them down too much! Keep at it guys you are doing awesome!

10. Evonna says:

The helicopter did an amazing job, way to go boys!

11. Steph says:

The helicopter pictures were cool! I wish I could be down there more often to see the progress.

12. Kati says:

The pictures are amazing! I can’t believe all of the progress that has been made

13. Laura says:

I still love the pictures with the helicopter. Hope the weather hasn’t slowed things down to much. There has been so much progress taking place.

14. Evonna says:

Hope everyone is staying warm with all the snow that’s been coming in lately!

15. Steph says:

I hope the weather stays ok!! Guys are back today and I hope everything goes smoother than it has for the past couple of weeks!

16. Kelly says:

Can’t wait for more pictures to be posted. Looking forward to seeing the progress that has been made.

17. Robert Pac says:

The crew here at Midwest Helicopter Airways had a great time working on the site! We are very happy to have helped and pleased to see the progression is back on track.
    Visit us at http://www.midwesthelicopters.com for more information. Or check out our Facebook page.

I’ll bet it was exciting for the crew to see the helicopters in action. I know I would be!