Winter Weather Threatens to Slow Us Down; We Are Aren’t Afraid

[singlepic id=425 w=320 h=240 float=left]Just as soon as we get back into the thick of it the weather decides to turn sour! We finished drilling holes for our latest platform site, bringing us to a current total of five platform locations and two standing platforms. We had high hopes to get more platforms started this week and continue drilling holes at the remaining platform sites, but that plan seems to be changing.

We are expecting to get hit with another winter storm sometime tonight that will last into morning, making it next to impossible to continue with progress for the next few days. If we are lucky, we may be able to continue on at the end of the week, but it is looking doubtful at the moment.

Regardless, we’ve ran into setbacks before, handled them brilliantly, and have no doubt that we will have to do nothing more than lightly skip over this latest obstacle.

For those in the Ozarks, be sure to stay bundled up if you have to be outside. And for everyone, be sure to routinely check back this week – even if we do get a little snow we may still be able to push forward; if so, we will definitely be keeping you updated on the progress.

Until next time, visit our image gallery to check out the latest pictures of the tundra landscape that we are currently working in.

10 Responses to Winter Weather Threatens to Slow Us Down; We Are Aren’t Afraid

1. Steph says:

Yeah I got to drive in such wonderful weather..it was not pretty at all..hope we can continue progress at the site soon!

2. Bronwyn says:

The weather may have slowed the progress, but it’s certainly made for beautiful photographs!

But I’m sure we’ll continue to get lovely pictures no matter what the weather, so here’s hoping it starts to cooperate with you very soon.

3. Yesenia says:

The picture look sooo pretty! but I dislike driving in the snow!! and it makes my car look really dirty, not good.

4. Andy says:

It hurts to walk outside in the Ozarks right now!

5. Laura says:

The picture is just beautiful. To bad the weather has slowed things but it makes for some great pictures.

6. Kristen M says:

OMG! I just found your website! I am so excited to see a zipline in Branson. I told my kids about it. We will be vacationing this summer in Branson. We will absolutely be there! We are coming in from Yukon, OK, so we understand what kind of weather you have been up against. I am praying for you guys that no other delays happen. Good luck and I am praying for your success! 🙂 Kristen

7. Evonna says:

The snow and ice have been making it nearly impossible to get around, I hope if there’s anyone out there working right now they are being careful.

8. Steph says:

The weather this week looks much better!..Let’s get a move on!

9. Paul says:

Set backs are never good but it’s always great when progress it still made. I just want to give my kudo’s to all the workers, they deserve it.

10. Lacey says:

The weather may slow you down a bit but thank you for not giving up because so many of us are looking forward to trying out the zipline asap!