The First Two Platforms Are Near Completion!

[singlepic id=166 w=320 h=240 float=left]It is official; we are on the last leg of constructing the first two platforms for the course! Aside from being yet another benchmark in our progress, images of the crew scaling the over 20 foot poles and working in mid-air offer countless opportunities for some awesome photos. We definitely recommend checking out some of the snapshots of the crew in action in our image gallery.

In addition to nearing completion of the construction of the first two platforms, we’ve also begun surveying in depth the distance between the two platform areas and gathering the exact specs we will need to keep in mind when it comes time to set the zipline in place.[singlepic id=163 w=320 h=240 float=right]

Ensuring the platforms are safe and our measurements are accurate are encompassing jobs, so there isn’t a whole lot more to report on today. It is still cold out, but we think the weather should be cooperative for the foreseeable future, and what minor problems we had ran into the past couple weeks seem to be in the distant past. With a lot of work and a small amount of luck we may even see our first zipline completed in the near future!

We are hoping to make it out to the site again tomorrow to keep you posted on the progress. Until then, be sure to visit the image gallery to view the updated pictures of the crew hard at work and feel free to leave any comments.

7 Responses to The First Two Platforms Are Near Completion!

1. Little Juanito says:

I like the pictures, keep them coming!!!!

2. Laura says:

Congrats on the first two platforms. I can see many more in the future. Keep up the hard work guys.

3. Paul says:

It’s real great that the process of getting everything built is coming out pretty smooth so far. I can’t wait until it all opens up.

4. Becky says:

The pictures in the image gallery are great. I’m sure the scenery will be even more beautiful in the summer and especially the fall.

5. Jess says:

This is so exciting! I can’t wait for it to be finished so I can try it out. The pictures are really amazing.

6. Paul says:

It’s going to be great whenever everything is completed. I’m already starting to plan out a trip with my friends to go to this zipline.

7. Stephanie says:

YAY!! I am so pumped for this new attraction! Great Job guys!