Branson Zipline Begins Construction

[singlepic id=33 w=320 h=240 float=left]The Branson area is looking forward to the addition of a new outdoor attraction this spring as Branson Zipline broke ground yesterday, November 30! Located just seven miles north of Branson on US Highway 65, Branson Zipline is set to offer Branson area visitors and locals an exciting way to stay active while simultaneously learning about the varied ecology of the Ozark Mountains.

For the moment, the construction crew is working on preparing the parking lot and gift shop with the first zipline set to be in place within two weeks. While it is certainly a lot of work, everything is currently going as planned and the grand opening is tentatively scheduled for April 1, 2010.

To help visitors get a better idea of what to expect we have posted a few photos and plan to continue doing so on regular basis. Admittedly, it doesn’t look like much at the moment – half the trees are bare! However, the pictures do offer a general idea on the topography of the land, which is definitely characteristic of the Ozarks with its rolling hills and diverse foliage.

Don’t hesitate to leave any comments or questions, and be sure to check back soon to keep updated on the progress!

9 Responses to Branson Zipline Begins Construction

1. Chelsie says:

This will be a great addition to the diverse attractions that Branson offer.

2. Crystal says:

I just took a look at the Pictures that will be one awesome place to go once it is complete.

3. Bronwyn says:

This is incredible! I’ve been wanting to try one of these out ever since some friends of mine brought back pictures of their zipline adventure on a trip to Mexico. I can’t believe I’ll have the opportunity right here in my own back yard.

4. Becky says:

I’m looking forward to this new attraction! I’m sure the scenery will be beautiful in the summer.

5. Laura says:

I can’t wait to go in the spring and see it in full action.

6. Mike says:

That is going to be amazing when it gets completed. I want to go already!

7. Yesenia says:

this is going to the coolest thing ever! i always wanted to to something like this but everything was just to far way from where i live. Its awesome how now it will just be 50 mins away! Cant wait until its finished! I know alot of my friends would totaly love to go to this!

8. Paco says:

Sounds very nice!

9. Steph says:

I am so excited for this to be open!! I can’t wait!